This privacy statement sets out how this site uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website. Prospect Network Services Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last revised 10th May 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information through your accessing the website, by telephone or through email received from you:
- contact information including email address
- IP Address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, as a standard all access to this site will record the IP Address that is used. This is for security purposes where unauthorised access may be requested
- Send to you information about goods that you may have purchased and services that you may have purchased
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send to you product information and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically requested, by email or phone.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do want to receive information for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by calling, writing to or emailing us at the address below.
We do not sell, distribute or release your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1988, the Data Protection Ammendment Act 2003 and the GDPR Regulation 2016 . If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Prospect Network services Ltd, 22 Prospect Avenue, Stocking Lane, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16. Subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All access to the site is secured using SSL based encryption and the site is regularly scanned for malware and Virus infections. All our web financial transactions are handled directly through our payment services provider and are not stored on our website or backend systems.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention, credit checking and reducing credit risk)